Pittsburgh Attorney for Traffic/Speeding Charges
- When a driver is convicted for speeding 31 miles per hour or more over the posted speed limit, the driver will have to attend a Departmental hearing.
- PennDOT will notify the driver by a written notice of the specific time and location of the hearing. The hearing examiner will review the driving record. Upon the Department’s review of the hearing file, one or both the following will be initiated:
- 15 Day License Suspension
- Special On-Road Driver’s Examination.
- If a 15 day suspension is initiated, the driving record will show 5 points upon restoration. No points are removed if a special driver’s examination is initiated and completed.
- FAILURE TO ATTEND THIS DEPARTMENTAL HEARING WILL RESULT IN A 60 DAY LICENSE SUSPENSION.
Contact Us Now.
We Can Help You.
Free initial consultation.