Pittsburgh, PA - Business Law - Drafting & Document Review
Drafting and Document Review
It is important for legal agreements and other business documentation to clearly express the purposes of the document and the obligations and rights of all parties involved. This is crucial to smooth and efficient business operations in good times and bad. If the language is later misinterpreted or misconstrued, an otherwise profitable company can become bogged down in costly litigation that could have otherwise been avoided.
At Allegheny Attorneys, experienced lawyers will review your documents or provide the necessary insights and language to protect your rights now and in the future. This includes:
- Business startup agreements such as partnership, operating and shareholder agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Confidentiality and Noncompete agreements
- Litigation settlement Agreements
- Lease agreements
- Construction contracts
- Vendor to vendor agreements
- Other contracts
Contact Allegheny Attorneys for a free consultation today at (412) 963-8495.