Billing Rates & Flat Fees
The law office of AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C. understands that retaining legal counsel can be a difficult and expensive proposition. In order to help our clients make the most responsible decision possible AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C. offers Free Initial ½ Hour Consultations. (All Consultations are by appointment only.)
All free initial ½ hour consultation includes an initial brief overview of your case by a licensed Pennsylvania attorney. During which time our legal practitioner will explore the legal ramifications of your actions or inactions.
When a brief consult is insufficient AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C. also offers hourly Legal Consultations at the rate of $200.00 per hour. These consultations include:
- An initial brief overview of your case.
- Legal ramifications of your actions or inactions.
- Point-by-Point breakdown of your case(s) as it relates to your legal responsibilities, liabilities, and duties.
- Completion of a client intake / incident report form. These forms will help our office to best evaluate your case(s).
- This thorough consultation which allows you, the client, to have a far better understanding of your legal requirements and responsibilities.
AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C. now also offers affordable flat rate pricing beginning at the following rates*:
| District Justice Civil hearings
including Landlord / Tenant matters
|Court of Common Pleas
|Criminal DUI representation
start to finish
|Bond Forfeiture hearings||$750.00|
|Criminal Preliminary Hearings||$750.00|
|Bail Reduction Hearings||$750.00|
|Summary Traffic Hearings||$350.00|
|Summary Traffic Appeals||$750.00|
|FAMILY LAW CASES|
|No-Fault Uncontested Divorce||$1,000.00|
|REAL ESTATE MATTERS|
|Landlord Tenant Leases||$150.00|
|District Justice Landlord / Tenant
|Tax Assessment Hearings||$750.00|
|Tax Assessment Appeal Hearings||$1,500.00|
* Be advised that these rates are only estimates and all prospective clients are advised to contact the law offices of AAAL - Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C. for pricing quotes pertaining to their specific case. Quoted rated do NOT include filing fees or court costs.
Allegheny Attorneys at Law accepts most major credit cards including
Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Contact Us Now.
We Can Help You.
Free initial consultation.